Author Topic: VIP help with guild creation  (Read 6354 times)

Offline ineedhelp

VIP help with guild creation
« on: July 20, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »
Hi all!

I'm a free player in DDO and I read a topic in DDO official forum, commented by Rumbaar (probably a member of your guild since there was a link to this forum in his signature) that there was an alternative in order to create a guild without wasting TP points.

http://forums.ddo.com/archive/index.php/t-260337.html

The trick consists only in asking for a VIP to create a guild and order you as his sucessor, and than he quits the guild, making you the guild owner.

Well, I would like help with that. My player's name in Khyber is Amazona. If is there a VIP willing to help me with that, I would be very grateful. I imagine there would be no problem in temporarilly leaving the guild you are in to do this favor and than come back, so all it would cost is good will.

So you can also mail me if you want to schedule a meeting in game: lixosdanet@bol.com.br

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
Re: VIP help with guild creation
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »
Hi ineedhelp, interesting username :) Welcome.

Yes that was I and yes it's a perfectly viable method.  Currently most of our members are all Premium or FREE players, hence do not have the ability to create a Guild on the fly.  We do have one that I know of, but I'm reluctant to put him into it unless he wants too and replies or contacts you.

But best of luck and if I hear of anyone or can further help I'll be sure to contact you.  Where in the world are you located, as they will help with any scheduled times, etc.