General Category > General Discussion

Allods - looking for a crew

<< < (2/3) > >>

Aravok:
Just starting to have a look, seems ok from here so far... but what faction would you like?  ???

Aravok:
Just downloading it, lloks like it's gonna be a while on my slow connection. Some interesting points to both factions... might see how they play before I make any permanent decision. That and it'd be interesting to hear what you guys think if you give it a shot....

Fernas:
i'd prefer to be empire, but my buddy started on the other side so i'm playing a Kanian.

so far its a pretty straightforward WoW clone.  I'm really waiting to give a judgement until i can get to the Astral battles.  that will be a bit the way I play.

Aravok:
Yeah, I dont have the best connection and my speed got shaped half way through the download coz I past my limit.... as a result I have to wait like a week before my speed gets back to normal. That or it'll probably take me a week to download it anyway  >:(

Had a look and have some interest in both sides myself. Cant wait to see how it plays... I didnt mind WoW but it was a little repetetive and too gear focused for my liking... that and it was very hard to get decent parties together last I played so I hope this is a little better.

samagination:
I'll be checking out the empire I think.

Installing tonight.

Let me know how you go on the other side. I imagine a lot of the archetypes play very similar regardless of faction.

Will be interesting to check this out. I've not been a fan of any of the other free mmo's. DDO doesn't count... took years for that to become free.

ATM i'm playing vanguard again. I have 3 accounts for that game, but just one active for now. Let me know if anyone wants to have a look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version