Author Topic: New themes  (Read 5190 times)

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
New themes
« on: November 22, 2009, 09:29:40 AM »
Well as you might have noticed I've made a new default OS theme, a simple grey theme.  This will be the base theme for the forum for the time being.  Now each game section has it's own overriding theme.  Which once you move to that section it will display.

So the MxO section has a Matrix theme and the DDO section has a Dungeons & Dragons theme.  This will override any current theme you have active.  You can also set these as your perminenate theme, that will only change if you go into a game specific area.

Of course there are still minor image and style adjustments to do.  I'm not too happy with the Matrix theme.

If you find something that doesn't match or suit let me know.

Enjoy,

Offline Rei

• Matrix Online, the
  • Moderatrix
Re: New themes
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 08:40:41 PM »
Looking good Drac.  I like the DDO one, it looks realy good.  For the MxO one though, why not make it easy on yourself and just use the same theme/color scheme we had in the old forums? 

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
Re: New themes
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 10:39:13 PM »
Yeah, I might go with that.  As for the theme, there are major template changes from 1.1 to 2.0 that the themes don't really work 100%.  They've gone from table to semantic div based layouts.  So I'm trying to keep to the new theme layouts, so that when it's gone gold hopefully not much for me to change.

But the color schemes I might try too.  Also the method of how it uses single image for various uses can make the hard make the images work across the whole theme.