Author Topic: Hey guys i have somthing for you that you might enjoy :)  (Read 7141 times)

Offline Everfear

• Dungeons & Dragons
  • eh hi ?
    • my myspace :D
Hey guys i have somthing for you that you might enjoy :)
« on: January 28, 2010, 02:17:54 PM »
ever wanted a new look for your player interface well i got bored and i started searching and i found somthing really awsome :D i found skins for ddo!!! lol so here is the link :D

http://www.lotrointerface.com/index.php
and here is a video on how to use the skins :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcmPmv9THjA

have a nice day everyone :)
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it is.

Offline samagination

• Dungeons & Dragons
Re: Hey guys i have somthing for you that you might enjoy :)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »
That video is made by a friend of mine named Modi. Used to play with her all the time back in my first DDO adventure.

Not too impressed with the current UI customisations. You can get rid of frames and make things transparent, but until elements can be scaled then I don't see the point. There have been rumors about turbines UI 2.0, in which scaling will be possible, but no news on when it's coming.

I like the DDO Light UI the most, I think. But haven't installed any of them. I've created custom UI's before, and hopefully will again if 2.0 ever makes it to release.

Offline Everfear

• Dungeons & Dragons
  • eh hi ?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 05:56:35 PM »
AH.. alrighty then just thaught i would put it out their so if someone would like to have a new look this might help them :D
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it is.

Offline Everfear

• Dungeons & Dragons
  • eh hi ?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
true cant wait till we get some skill thingys on eatch side i hate the lil ones :/

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 07:57:48 AM »
Yeah we looked at the theming a little bit into the start of our experience with DDO and I know I found it very lacking.  From what can be done in say WoW it's not very useful.  Hopefully more will be done now.