Linked Events

• Leading the way - taking turns leading a new quest: January 22, 2010 - January 24, 2010

Author Topic: Leading the way - taking turns leading a new quest  (Read 7068 times)

hakuba

Leading the way - taking turns leading a new quest
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »
Well this time I thought I would suggest something different as an event for the weekend. How about we all take a turn leading a quest we haven't done before? So that each person replies with the quest they are going to lead, like Eldy did for us with the pit the other day.

This includes running quest on alts as needed, so that players like everfear get a chance to have a go and leading us all around as well :)

If you want we can do the quests on main toons or alts, it is up to you. At the end, if you feel like, ask for feedback on how to do things better as a leader. The idea is that not only do we do some new quests, we practice our leading, get some xp, favor and loot, and think about possible strategies for making quests easier we can try the next time we run the quest.

So, if you are up for leading a quest, add a reply here with a quest or choice of quests you would like to lead. Even if we have all done the quest before, if you haven't lead it in a group then feel free to chose that one.

I will nominate first:

Made to Order (lvl 11) - a challenging quest with a particularly hard boss at the end :)

(OH by the way, if you have a better idea for an event, feel free to create it in the calendar and let us all know, so we can join in on the fun)

Offline samagination

• Dungeons & Dragons
Re: Leading the way - taking turns leading a new quest
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »
I will run us all through.... Tempest Spine!

OK, just kidding.

This isn't really a quest, but something i'd like to get done is all the explorer locations and as many of the rare encounters as we can in Sands of Menechtarun. Should be a decent exp boost for everyone.

Unless you guys have done this already.

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »
I'm a completionist and am always happy to do any and all explorer, rare or kill portions of areas.

Offline Everfear

• Dungeons & Dragons
  • eh hi ?
    • my myspace :D
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 01:05:47 AM »
*hides in a cardboard box*
leader me? oh what a work it could be :D now lets all run into the wall of spikes :D lol

p.s
i wish i could rename my user name on here to Everfear is their a way? oh great forum leader type person type thing?
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it is.

Offline donsteeves

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 05:12:13 AM »
I'd laugh at everfear with his butt sticking out of a cardboard box, but I'm a lot like him when it come to leading. Just don't have the temperament. I like to think I'm a pretty good soldier, and I play my toons pretty well, but leading makes my palms sweat. Is there any room in that box, Ever?

Offline samagination

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:34:54 AM »
Always up for new adventures

Offline Everfear

• Dungeons & Dragons
  • eh hi ?
    • my myspace :D
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 02:29:44 AM »
ive been busy with the forum thing mabye a new addiction XD but here is the question as everyone knows ive been falling down alot in the cerillion hill's or however you would like to spell it but it would help alot if we could group together and get er done XD always wanted to say that but if you guys like i can lead people and no not into a spike wall cuess i dont think they have one.. *tear* but yea it would be great if we could do that just putting it out their soo... this is my last post of tonight lol so everyone good day/ night and thanks for chatting :D
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it is.

Offline donsteeves

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »
Gypsy knows her way around Cerulean. I'll try to group up with you. You might also try checking the groups going out there, and join up with one.