Dungeons & Dragons Online > Scroll of Adventuring

What time are you on?

<< < (3/3)

Aravok:
Aravok - Perth, Western Australia (GMT +8) and I tend to play 11:30pm-3:00am except for weekends (which start on Friday and end on Sunday for me)

MicrosoftSam:
 Been getting on less since i started school i normally will be in bed by 12 am my time, so i can catch three buss's to get to my college campus. Which means i attempt to get at least 7-8 hrs of sleep so i can catch a earlier bus ride. I have to wake up 8:30ish to get to a 11:00 o'clock class and it ends around 12:15 pm depending on what were covering.

That pretty much sums up Monday - Thursday, between those four days school home/work, bus rides to and from, playing halo 3 online with a friend till dinner time. I got a friend to start playing recently, right now hes playing a (female) halfing rogue. I made a dwarf barbarian to party with him. Have to admit there's nothing like zerging thru quests with a raging dwarf. :D

MicrosoftSam:
Well yea somewhat fun. lol Getting a few more ppl to play, am now the designated "Ranger". So i rerolled Tanthiel for Arcane Archer.

Everfear:
mostly on about 7.00pm till about well 6 am :D if anyone needs help during my time my time zone is pacific time (us.Canada) so everyone good luck and have fun

sincieraly the misspelling dwarf
EverFear

Fernas:
Mon-Tue 8pm - Midnight
Wed-Thu - My days off, so whenever
Fri - Home about 3pm
Sat-Sun - Pretty much can't

all times Central US

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version