Author Topic: Omega Syndicate, Sign In! 2011/2012  (Read 16410 times)

Offline Inhumancode

• Matrix Online, the
Omega Syndicate, Sign In! 2011/2012
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »
Omega Syndicate!
I fucking miss you guys ):
I figure this won't get any replies for a long  time, but I'll just leave this here for you to reply to as each of you decide to sign in for nostalgia's sake.
What have you guys been up to? What's going on in your lives?
I used to talk to you all every day and I haven't talked to any of you in years ): Depressing.

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
Re: Omega Syndicate, Sign In! 2011/2012
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »
Hey InhumanCode, I'm still around ...

I'm currently still playing DDO within the Omega Syndicate guild, but alas I'm the last one ...

Yes it's a shame that we couldn't care on, but I wasn't a good leader when it was active let alone when it wasn't :D  Glad to hear you're still well and happy to know you still think of the OS and the old days :)

Offline Septarius

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
I'm in and out and around. Life's been hectic little time to play MMOs so I have been playing alot of SP games lately. Haven't ever been able to find a good guild so I get bored quickly when not playing with RL friends. I should check out DDO but with SWTOR on the horizon that will be a likely use of most of my winter break. I miss they parties we had in MXO never had a game since that you could just hang around in and have fun doing it.

Rumbaar not so much that you were bad but after MXO its hard to find a MMO like it and rally everyone around it as there hasn't been one quite like it since.  :D

On a related note I found a MXO time card at a GameStop recently, I pointed out that it was a dead game but they said they still had to sell it. I wanted to buy it just to put it on my desk.

Well I guess I will leave my contact info here for Steam as that is what I can be found on most easily as I have dropped Windows live messenger recently.
Steam username: septarius

Offline Inhumancode

• Matrix Online, the
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 08:38:20 PM »
Hey InhumanCode, I'm still around ...

I'm currently still playing DDO within the Omega Syndicate guild, but alas I'm the last one ...

Yes it's a shame that we couldn't care on, but I wasn't a good leader when it was active let alone when it wasn't :D  Glad to hear you're still well and happy to know you still think of the OS and the old days :)
Aw c'mon Drac, you created the best community that I've ever been a part of, you should be proud of that. Good to know you're still knockin around though!
Everythings good IRL I hope?

... Life's been hectic little time to play MMOs so I have been playing alot of SP games lately. Haven't ever been able to find a good guild so I get bored quickly when not playing with RL friends. I should check out DDO but with SWTOR on the horizon that will be a likely use of most of my winter break. I miss they parties we had in MXO never had a game since that you could just hang around in and have fun doing it.

Rumbaar not so much that you were bad but after MXO its hard to find a MMO like it and rally everyone around it as there hasn't been one quite like it since.  :D

Well I guess I will leave my contact info here for Steam as that is what I can be found on most easily as I have dropped Windows live messenger recently.
Steam username: septarius

I hear ya, I tried my hand at a few MMOs after MxO but never could recapture the magic. That and, as you said, RL doesn't get easier to manage with age. I'll give you an add on Steam, too.

Offline Romav

• Matrix Online, the
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 10:50:46 PM »
Hi guys, been a while since I last checked in.

I've been through a bit since MxO. Played Warhammer Online and World of Warcraft over the years since. Currently I'm playing The Old Republic (my main is Keeks on Wound in the Force server if any of you happen to play.)

Hope all is well, miss the old MxO OS days.

Also should note: MxO was the first MMO I got fully into. Now that I've played other MMOs I know just how little content there really was in MxO which is such a shame. However it was you guys who kept me subscribed for so long and kept me logging in day after day. Thank you for that!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:53:16 PM by Romav »

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »
Thx Inhumancode, glad to hear that you thought that.  yes IRL things are going along as well as expected, I can't complain :)

Glad to see you're still around Romav, shame you never got into DDO.  I found it a better version of the similar genre of WoW.

Also should note: MxO was the first MMO I got fully into. Now that I've played other MMOs I know just how little content there really was in MxO which is such a shame. However it was you guys who kept me subscribed for so long and kept me logging in day after day. Thank you for that!
Yes, shame I saw that little content when I was in game ... probably why for the life of the whole game my max character was 47.  But yes, community made that game worthwhile.

Offline Rei

• Matrix Online, the
  • Moderatrix
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
Hey strangers! ;)

Was hit by a bit of nostalgia not too long ago and wanted to drop in and see if anyone is still around these parts and low and behold, a few are actually still here!  Thanks to Rumbaar for keeping this site up and running :)

It's been quite a while since I've been online and doing much, I haven't (and still don't) have a computer at home since last November so I've been a little unplugged for a while though I'll probably be looking at changing that at some point soon.  Life is going pretty good for me though, been working a good job in a small little hippy town in the mountains which is suiting me just fine. 

I'll try and remember to stop in here a bit more often as it's been forever and a day since I've popped in.  Many good memories with you guys and it's very good to see a few still around and doing good!

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 11:11:50 AM »
Thanks and hi.  Saw your post over at Matrix site, I recently did some adding over Matrix site.  For some EMU resources.

But yes, as long as I'm online ... this site should still be around :)  All welcome, past and present

Offline Zenii

• Matrix Online, the
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 04:09:15 AM »
hey all :3
yeah its been ages and do  miss you all, my mind never strays too far from matrix online days.  nothing much here really same o same o lol, but other than that its all good ^^

lately been playing star trek online, eden eternal, um audition online mostly, though still have vindictus and rusty hearts.
hope everyone is doing well :3

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »
Star Trek Online has gone F2P?