Author Topic: Elemental Bound Guild Halls!  (Read 6955 times)

Offline Kenazz

• Dungeons & Dragons
Elemental Bound Guild Halls!
« on: April 28, 2010, 11:50:03 AM »
Hey everyone,

Just thought i would kill a few birds with one stone.

First of all, I thought I would say hello and introduce myself as a new member of the guild! My characters name is Thennal d’Cannith, currently ranger lvl 4, and I live in Sydney.

Also managed to rope a few more members in last night too of whom im good mates with, and also live in Australia.

Ok, pleasantries out of the way. Has anyone seen this video yet?!

http://www.tentonhammer.com/events/pax2010/ddo1

Guild halls will be implemented in the form of AIRSHIPS! Elemental bound goodness!!! *drools* 

Cheers,

Kenaz
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 12:13:33 PM by Kenazz »

Offline -eeZee-

• Dungeons & Dragons
Re: Elemental Bound Guild Halls!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 01:33:29 PM »
I suppose I'll introduce myself too then...

I'm one of the new rope-ins thanks to Kenazz. And as Kenazz says, I live in Sydney too.
Currently playing a lvl 4 Elf rogue called Ixilia Orialis.
I'm new to the whole online gaming thing - at least on pc - and have to admit that I have been somewhat missing out.

*raises a glass*
"Here's to DDO"

Well that's all for now, adventures await.
-eeZee-

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
Re: Elemental Bound Guild Halls!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 01:50:50 PM »
Welcome and glad you have you both on board.  I'll have to get on my new low toons as well and hit up some quests.  Farm Delera's for XP and such.

Are you both premium or VIP?  Be sure to check out the private sections [these are public].  We have some log threads, etc.

Also be sure to post any questions you have, I know PnP is similar to DDO, but it can be a little different at times.

Oh and yes Guild halls or however they do it looks nice.  I just hope they don't make it impossible for small-> medium guilds to get.