Linked Events

• Raid Time - Tempest's Spine Run: January 08, 2010

Author Topic: Raid Time - Tempest's Spine Run  (Read 8600 times)

hakuba

Raid Time - Tempest's Spine Run
« on: January 06, 2010, 11:08:00 AM »
Well folks, time to organize an event for the guild in DDO. Since we have a fair number of toons around the level 9/10 mark we are looking at trying to run a Tempest's Spine run with as many guildies as we can muster. (Note: if you have a toon at lvl 7/8 try to get to lvl 9 by Friday!)

We need 12 players for a full compliment and it is a very hard quest, but the XP and loot you can get are worth the effort. Good weapons/items and +1 tomes are all possible!

This is a House Jorasco quest and has a number of tough monsters in it. Here is a link to quest information.

If you can make it we would love to see you there. At this stage we will run the raid at 9pm on Friday 8 January (AEDT GMT +11). If this time doesn't suit my apologies. If you aren't able to make it we will try to organize another time to do the next raid/event so that you don't miss out.

Got any comments, questions, suggestions or concerns? Leave a reply here. If you are not an Omega Syndicate member and are thinking you would like to join us, just send a '/tell Naoshika' in game to let me know you would like to join in. See you all in game  :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 11:09:59 AM by hakuba »

Offline samagination

• Dungeons & Dragons
Re: Raid Time - Tempest's Spine Run
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
Zalina will be there for sure

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 07:45:58 AM »
I can see myself there as well, time and ability with standing :)

Offline donsteeves

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 01:40:56 PM »
Graxor is pretty close to 9 now. He'll be ready by Friday.

Offline donsteeves

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 01:42:41 PM »
Remind me to co-ordinate the timing. May be weird hours here in Toronto.

Offline donsteeves

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 02:21:00 PM »
Nah, I'm usually up by 4. This will be fun! Grax is sharpening his axe and humming dwarven warsongs.

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 02:43:42 PM »
Remember high fire resists and crowd control.  Also the mindsunder will be blasting ya mind, and stuff.

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 11:18:15 AM »
Was a great run and a great bunch of players we got.  Full 12 raid and the dude who lead the way new it well and organized it very cleanly.  Ran it so easily, only on normal, but I think we had only 1 or 2 deaths and those were instant kills which couldn't really avoid.

Offline donsteeves

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 08:19:45 AM »
Yeah, it did go very well. Got over 10k xp, though the loot was kind of poor. Luck of the draw, I guess. The guy who lead the way really knew it well. I would have liked to see an Omega leader, but I suppose you can't have everything. That was my first raid, and I'm looking forward to another.

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 09:27:38 AM »
Yeah tried to run it again with a random PuG.  Lead by ... a real life girl! ... got a full party and then some went in first and a long time before the rest of the party was full.  So those going in had some re-entry negative penalty, I had a -80% 'late' entry penalty.

All decided it was best to recall, disband and re-enter.  Could hear 1 or 2 complain, some dude about his buffs.  Came out and re-partied.  But we had lost our Wizard [INT] because of the annoyance of some other dude complaining.  Like we had just gotten in, why complain ... anyways got to first gate and no-one could open it on hard.

So a wash and most people left.  It's hard to find a good group, seeing how well 'we' put one together makes you a bit annoyed at the randoms at times.  Good job!