Author Topic: Gday Guys  (Read 5655 times)

Offline samagination

• Dungeons & Dragons
Gday Guys
« on: December 22, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »
Hello Everyone

I ran a few quests with one of your officers last night. A level 4 monk by the name of Eld(something or other). I forget his name but I have him on friends :-)

Anyway - even with a lame rogue and his hireling leaving mid-fight, followed by a few unnecessary deaths, we still had a good time. It's always nice to hang with fellow aussies. I spoke to him about joining the guild and he pointed me to the forums so I thought i'd come and say hi.

I'm a returning player. I played at release and got a bard and sorcerer to level 12 (the cap at the time I think) aswell as some level 9ish alts.  I was in Stormreach Theives Guild but I doubt they'd remember me anymore. I only vaguely remember some of the names I see there but they seem to still be going strong.

Since returning i've re-rolled a rogue (zalinu), sorcerer (zalini) and bard (zalina). Currently all level 4. I still have my level 12's but I don't think i'll play them - it's kinda nice to re-discover a game. So far i'm enjoying playing again.

Anyway - I should probably go and get some work done - I'll see you all in game.

Peace and Love
Sam

Offline MicrosoftSam

• Dungeons & Dragons
Re: Gday Guys
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 10:41:25 AM »
Well hello Sam,

I'm not a aussie, i live in the us. Very different timezones but i manage.
I haven't been on today haven't been feeling to well. But i hope to see you in-game. By the way my name is also Sam.  :D

Offline samagination

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
Do you work for Microsoft? :-P

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 01:01:01 PM »
Hey Sam [two Sam's now :)],

Glad you joined up and introduced yourself.  Eldraine is one of my alts [Darkbaine], it was a good run.  Shame about losing those two in the middle, but at least we were finally able to finish it.  Certainly needs some tanks in that one, but charm works well at times.

We have a few Aussies, 2 in Melbourne, QLD & WA.  But MicrosoftSam is a night owl so he is around our time quite a number of times.  Sorry to hear you're under the weather mate.

Well we have a few on around the same time, so would be great to run a few quest with ya.  I might have to put up an officers list so people can know who to try and get in contact with in game.

See ya in game, enjoy.

Offline MicrosoftSam

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
Yep i am a night owl, not sure for how long. Should be changing a tad soon. Starting school Jan. 6th, my classes are going to be in the morning to afternoon. So it shouldn't be a big change. Been playing ddo and mw2, fun fun fun.