Author Topic: Happy holidays and stuff!  (Read 8659 times)

Offline McBain

• Dungeons & Dragons
  • The only constant in life is change.
Happy holidays and stuff!
« on: December 11, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »
Hey all, just wanted to say a merry happy holiday to everyone, I haven't been online much due to labs, and finals coming up, holiday events, and brithday day parties. This month completely blew up and I don't think I'll be around much as even my christmas vacation is booked with working, skiing in the mountains, a 30th birthday (god I'm old), family and friends.

I wish you all a happy and safe holiday and remember, Hot Chocolate + Rum = Awesome!

Offline MicrosoftSam

• Dungeons & Dragons
Re: Happy holidays and stuff!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 04:55:53 PM »
Happy late birthday! Hot chocolate and rum sounds awesome right about now.

Offline Rei

• Matrix Online, the
  • Moderatrix
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »
Oooh.. I guess it's that time of year again isn't it.  Jeebus where the hell does time go?  I still haven't quite accepted that it's Christmas in 2 weeks  :o

Anyways, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, a festive Solstice and a great anything else that people celebrate this time of year! 
I see your hot chocolate and rum and raise you a spiced mulled wine!  Mmmm... or Hot Toddy.. in a thermos.. while going up a chairlift..
I love this time of year!  :D

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »
Yeah I hope the 'silly season' isn't too silly for ya all and have a great break.  I know in the Northern parts of the planets it's a smaller break, but down under Christmas holidays and summer are a big one.

Be well all! .. Did someone say Rumbaar;)

Offline McBain

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 05:23:33 AM »
nah its not a late birthday mines on the 27th, and to Rei screw you and your thermos! I raise you a joint and flask of vodka for warmth, sure I don't have a resort in my back yard, but skiing jasper and banff this year will be epic. I've already been once this year to rabbit after we got 1.5 feet in 2 days.... epic!

Offline Rumbaar

• Future Fight
  • Inherent Omniscience
    • rumbaar.net
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 09:13:36 AM »
Hmmm, it's strange to think of Christmas and snow at the height of our summer! :)

Offline Rei

• Matrix Online, the
  • Moderatrix
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 06:35:42 PM »
Hehehe, cheers to the Joint McB.  I may have the ski hill in my backyard, but at least your getting the snow.  We've gotten maybe 2 cms in the 2 weeks and it's been -20 the whole time.  Here I'd thought I'd left winters like that behind.  I've been cross country skiing a couple times this year already but alas, downhill is still but a pipe dream.  Though good to hear your getting out and showing those flatlanders how to shred the slopes  8)

Offline McBain

• Dungeons & Dragons
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 03:16:26 AM »
*point and laughs at Rei* well Jasper's been getting dumped on since November .  -20 that's it? its -31 here right now suppose to feel like -40, so stop yer bitchin.  as for teaching flatlanders, I can only do so much.... now if I could just get a newfie to take the red pill.... *wonders off pondering*

Offline CloudWolf

• Matrix Online, the
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 04:33:43 AM »
Yup, Happy Holidays in advance!