Dungeons & Dragons Online > General DDO Discussions

Raid Time - Tempest's Spine Run

(1/2) > >>

hakuba:
Well folks, time to organize an event for the guild in DDO. Since we have a fair number of toons around the level 9/10 mark we are looking at trying to run a Tempest's Spine run with as many guildies as we can muster. (Note: if you have a toon at lvl 7/8 try to get to lvl 9 by Friday!)

We need 12 players for a full compliment and it is a very hard quest, but the XP and loot you can get are worth the effort. Good weapons/items and +1 tomes are all possible!

This is a House Jorasco quest and has a number of tough monsters in it. Here is a link to quest information.

If you can make it we would love to see you there. At this stage we will run the raid at 9pm on Friday 8 January (AEDT GMT +11). If this time doesn't suit my apologies. If you aren't able to make it we will try to organize another time to do the next raid/event so that you don't miss out.

Got any comments, questions, suggestions or concerns? Leave a reply here. If you are not an Omega Syndicate member and are thinking you would like to join us, just send a '/tell Naoshika' in game to let me know you would like to join in. See you all in game  :)

samagination:
Zalina will be there for sure

Rumbaar:
I can see myself there as well, time and ability with standing :)

donsteeves:
Graxor is pretty close to 9 now. He'll be ready by Friday.

donsteeves:
Remind me to co-ordinate the timing. May be weird hours here in Toronto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version