Dungeons & Dragons Online > General DDO Discussions

DDO Guild Event - suggestions wanted

<< < (3/5) > >>

Rumbaar:

--- Quote from: Boots on January 25, 2010, 09:45:21 PM --- - Muck's Doom farming

--- End quote ---
Hey Boots, what is your in game name?

Boots:

--- Quote from: Rumbaar on January 26, 2010, 12:45:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Boots on January 25, 2010, 09:45:21 PM --- - Muck's Doom farming

--- End quote ---
Hey Boots, what is your in game name?

--- End quote ---

Hi Rumbaar, at the present moment, I don't really have a toon on Khyber -- yet.

Rumbaar:
Ah sweet mate.  Just wanted to make sure, sometime we have people use different names on here and I want to make sure they have all the right access.  Was that you Trinkles that I was talking too today?  Sorry I didn't have much time, was in the middle of a elite run of Delara's Tomb.

donsteeves:
Well, I did the Crucible last night with a bunch of guys and a girl from the hostile crew, and it gave me an idea for a guild event. Why don't we get ourselves flagged for the raids in Sands and Gianthold. There are 3 quests which must be done before you are flagged for each raid. These are tough quests, which will require full groups. Some online research might be in order. I currently have 2 of 3 for sands and 1 in gianthold, all done with PuG's.

Aravok:
I soloed 2 of the sands ones on Linth and know my way around the third. Two are almost identical with slightly different mob configs and the last is quite fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version