Dungeons & Dragons Online > General DDO Discussions

G'day

(1/2) > >>

Ocker3:
New member here, happy to find other Australian players.

Rumbaar:
Hey and welcome.

Yeah myself(Darkbaine) and hakuba(Guemon) are both Aussies.  From Melbourne, I guess you're from Australia as well [couldn't tell from your username ;)].  Would be great to hook up in game, I hope you're on Khyber.  We should be on in a few hours till late tonight, send a tell or let us know your in game character name.

Hope to see you there.  Where abouts in Australia you from?

MicrosoftSam:
Hey and Welcome,

I am usually on during the day/night, if you didn't know already I live in the states. So i might or might not see you depending on the day or time. But hopefully we do. And yea Tanthiel is 1 rogue / 3 ranger, soon to be lvl 1 rogue / 4 ranger. :D Anyone up for hard/elite WW runs.

Ocker3:
Yup, All my chars are on Khyber, it was always reliably the quickest to return a connection, so I figured it would also have other players in my TZ. I played DDO way back when it first came out, but got a bit bored when I hit level 10 with a human cleric and didn't have the time/energy to keep going. My current main is Lothan De'Velour, a level 6 Elven Rogue.

Oh, and I live in SE Qld

Rumbaar:
Ah nice.  You must be an old hand it all now.  Has much changed since when it was pay to play and lower max level?  You'll be a premium player now I assume, kept the old account, so wont have some of the F2P restrictions.

I've mailed you a recruitsigil, as I had forgot to return Tanthiel to Office status.  Sorry about that.

Guemon will be all on his high horse now on how good Rogues are  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version