General Category > General Discussion

Aion

<< < (2/6) > >>

Rei:
Apparently you will be able to have your choice of servers on launch, EU and NA.  Though because of the distances involved, there's probably going to be some lag if you are on one of the other servers.  I don't know how bad it would be though, might be worth checking out the differences in open beta.

CloudWolf:
Currently only getting access to EU Open Beta servers, if I try and connect to the NA version it moans that my username/password don't match.

Rei:
Aww... that sucks.  I haven't tried yet to make a char on one of the EU servers.  I might try today and see how it turns out.

Right now my main for OB is on the Nezekan server.  An Asmodian, Treia.  Though I'm going to be making an Elyos at some point on another server. As for which server I'm going to go for on launch.. I don't know.  I'm kinda waiting to see which server gets most of the WOW refugees.. then I'll pick one of the other ones  :D 

So far though.. way fun.  I seriously haven't had this much fun in a game in a looong time.  It's so well done and the flight / aerial combat system is amazing.

Rei:
Just cause it's purdy ;)

CloudWolf:
Had fun playing an Asmo alt during Open Beta. Probably gonna roll one come live as well.

Looking at Spatalos (EU) and Gorgon (EU) as my ports of call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version