General Category > General Discussion

Omega Syndicate Sign In!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Rei:
Woot for Aion!  The next Beta event starts the day after tomorrow, Friday the 14th to Monday the 17th.  If anyone else is in there, I'm on the Siel server as Reiann (Elyos) and Treia (Asmodian) though that may change on launch depending on if they make any servers specific to RP or whatnot.

I'm doing alright IRL, though doing a bit of a job hunt right now as I'm not getting the hours I need at my current one.  I hate job hunting btw.. necessary evil though I guess   ::)  Going to be taking a Paramedic course in the next couple months as well as probably some search and rescue and back country avalanche courses once winter sets in.  Should be fun, definitely looking forward to that.  Other then that though, I haven't been up to too much lately.  How have you guys been doing?

EDIT:  Just to give you guys a little peak at the awesomeness that is Aion.. check this out.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/698001/Exclusive-Aion-Video-Podcast-Classes--Customization.html

Inhumancode:
Ooooh man, Aion looks SICK, might be one worth getting into. I'm loving the look of the animations as well as the models.
Anyone else sick of this slump in the year where there is NOTHING coming out? August is such a crappy month this year, wierd considering it was the month that the best person alive was born.  8)

Glad to hear your life hasn't turned to shit or anything, haha. Good look on the job hunt, it's always a bitch, especially with todays economy. I'm holding onto my part time job, that's for sure.
All good on my end, although you can probably guess that New Zealand never has anything going on, so I'm going a bit stir-crazy.

Drint Blasters:
sup bitches, i changed my name again, this is what i go as nowadays.  haven't played many mmo's in ages, to much fucking effort, played eve with the goons for awhile but got bored and quit.  ark told me about Aion and i was somewhat interested but i dunno if i can bother with another mmo, too much crap involved.  may join in aion, don't hold your breath though.

this is altais btw

Drint Blasters:
please don't tell me you have to verify every single post?

Drint Blasters:
you do!
fucking gay, get rid of that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version