General Category > General Discussion

Omega Syndicate, Sign In! 2011/2012

<< < (2/2)

Rumbaar:
Thx Inhumancode, glad to hear that you thought that.  yes IRL things are going along as well as expected, I can't complain :)

Glad to see you're still around Romav, shame you never got into DDO.  I found it a better version of the similar genre of WoW.

--- Quote from: Romav on January 16, 2012, 10:50:46 PM ---Also should note: MxO was the first MMO I got fully into. Now that I've played other MMOs I know just how little content there really was in MxO which is such a shame. However it was you guys who kept me subscribed for so long and kept me logging in day after day. Thank you for that!
--- End quote ---
Yes, shame I saw that little content when I was in game ... probably why for the life of the whole game my max character was 47.  But yes, community made that game worthwhile.

Rei:
Hey strangers! ;)

Was hit by a bit of nostalgia not too long ago and wanted to drop in and see if anyone is still around these parts and low and behold, a few are actually still here!  Thanks to Rumbaar for keeping this site up and running :)

It's been quite a while since I've been online and doing much, I haven't (and still don't) have a computer at home since last November so I've been a little unplugged for a while though I'll probably be looking at changing that at some point soon.  Life is going pretty good for me though, been working a good job in a small little hippy town in the mountains which is suiting me just fine. 

I'll try and remember to stop in here a bit more often as it's been forever and a day since I've popped in.  Many good memories with you guys and it's very good to see a few still around and doing good!

Rumbaar:
Thanks and hi.  Saw your post over at Matrix site, I recently did some adding over Matrix site.  For some EMU resources.

But yes, as long as I'm online ... this site should still be around :)  All welcome, past and present

Zenii:
hey all :3
yeah its been ages and do  miss you all, my mind never strays too far from matrix online days.  nothing much here really same o same o lol, but other than that its all good ^^

lately been playing star trek online, eden eternal, um audition online mostly, though still have vindictus and rusty hearts.
hope everyone is doing well :3

Rumbaar:
Star Trek Online has gone F2P?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version