Dungeons & Dragons Online > General DDO Discussions

Women on DDO

<< < (2/2)

Rumbaar:
I can't even imagine how someone can have a go at a person, let alone a female, telling them they have no business playing a game.  But yes, if there are issues I am in total agreement that our support is mandatory.

Aravok:
I think there's more males who shouldnt be playing this game then females, if anyone shouldnt be playing....

Rei:
May be the first female OS in DDO, but not the first female OS ;)
While I can't speak for how it's like in DDO, I've had some similar experiences in some of the other games I've played.  Even if they do believe that the female avatar is played by a female IRL, you still get a fair bit of attitude like that and then for some reason you become a magnet for all the weirdo stalkers out there who feel the need to latch onto you because you're not the norm.  Ahh well.. I think you get that wherever you are though.  The key is finding a great group like the OS to run with.  Great to hear she found her way here.

I've actually been contemplating checking out DDO for a while now.  I haven't played Aion in probably close to 2 months and I'm not too keen to get into another game where I'm going to have to pay $15+ a month play. 
Who knows, you may see me in there at some point :)

Rumbaar:
Well remember it's free to download and play, there is a lot of free content up to at least Level 10-13.  It's a nice try before you buy, and would love to see you in game.  One or two other past OS'ers have tried, but alas I don't think they had the time or it was for them.

Fernas:
i've played a girl toon in AO for years and years, never had a problem.  i must just give off "dude" vibes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version