Dungeons & Dragons Online > General DDO Discussions

What do you need?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fernas:
thanks Sam, that's what i was looking for.  and, for everybody else's knowledge, yes, i have more fun when i'm needed.

i was thinking of a sorcerer.  only played them a bit in PnP, but enjoyed them.  of course, that was 3e, not the new stuff.  i've finally got my new vid card in, so i think i'll get around to DLing.

Fernas:
ok, problem.
i've had a turbine account for years.  played AC a long time ago for like 4 years.  but i can't figure out how to add DDO to my existing account.  i don't have a product key, obviously, and that's the only thing i could find to add something.  so.... roadblock.

samagination:
A friend had the same issue. I think in the end he just signed up a new account since it's all free anyway.

Probably not the best solution... not sure if there's a way around it. A few people I know from LOTRO have gotten stuck at that stage.

Fernas:
there's a post on the forums about it.  you have to send an email request to account management.  done.  now i wait.

Rumbaar:
Ah nice, can't wait to get you in game.  Hopefully the age of the account might grant you additional 'founder' or veteran status.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version